Sponsoring Nottingham Hockey Club
We all enjoy watching our sports stars and teams compete, win medals and tournaments and play with skill and flair. All of these stars began their sporting career in schools and local amateur clubs, just like Nottingham Hockey Club.
Nottingham Hockey club have a proud tradition over the last 100 years, providing a fabulous opportunity for our young people to enjoy sport, to develop their talent and sometimes to move on to new challenges. We have played at our own ground, Goosedale Sports Club, for over 70 years, working with our partners in both cricket and, more recently, football, at Gedling Borough Council's only privately-owned multi-sports venue.
Owning, managing and maintaining your sports facilities, ground and clubhouse brings both challenges and benefits. There is a constant battle to ensure we provide the best & safest facilities for our players to enjoy. Most of our funding comes from the players themselves, both in annual subscriptions and match tax, however this income normally only covers general costs. To renew, repair or upgrade facilities requires new income from fundraising activities, donations, grants and sponsorship. Goosedale Sports Club is a very busy venue, with various sporting activities taking place throughout the year, nearly every day of the week.
Pitch Redevelopment Project Sponsorship
As part of our commitment to the future of hockey and wellbeing in the area, Nottingham Hockey Club are looking to replace the existing sand-filled astroturf pitch with a brand new sand-dressed playing surface. This will secure the future of hockey at Goosedale for the next decade and beyond, which is critical considering that all other artificial pitches in the area are being resurfaced exclusively for football in the coming years.
We are therefore asking esteemed businesses if they would like to sponsor us in our endeavours. This is our offer to you:
- Sponsorship of a 1m² portion of the pitch, at a rate of £36 per square.
- There will be a large commemorative plaque made to recognise the contribution of each organisation. This will be a replica of the pitch, so the larger the contribution, the larger your portion of the plaque will be.
- Contributions towards 15 squares or more will also buy you a pitch-side banner, viewable by all visitors to Goosedale. There are up to 150 people flowing through Goosedale every day (particularly at weekends), making this an excellent advertising opportunity.
- Promotion of your organisation on all of our social media platforms; we are active on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. These platforms are shared with affiliates of England Hockey and as such have a massive audience.
- Advertising space in the form of banners on our club website and that of our sister club - Redhill Ladies HC.
- An opportunity to easily fulfil any social/community responsibilities your organisation might have.
If you're interested then please email: email@example.com or call Alice on 07971 094 395.
Nottingham Hockey Club has a number of sponsorship opportunities available and we would welcome discussing these with you. We believe that sponsorship is a two-way street, we will recognise your support, promote your business how and where we can and let you know how we have used your sponsorship to enhance our club.
Club Main Sponsor: by negotiation
Fencing Sponsor with Banner: by discussion
General Club Sponsor £700 pa - a pitch side banner, links to your website and promotional literature on our notice boards.
Web Link: £150 pa - links to your website from our site
Kit Sponsor £1,000 for 2 years - your logo on our 1st team shirts (home and away) - shirts are used by lower teams after 2 year sponsorship.
Player Sponsor: by discussion.
If you would like to discuss sponsorship opportunities please contact us by email in the first instance: firstname.lastname@example.org