In the midst of the global Coronavirus pandemic, we have worked with our partners and sister club, Redhill Ladies, to properly assess the risks pertaining to playing hockey.
You can download a copy of the full risk assessment here, but it essentially boils down to these few things:
- Bring and use your own equipment and don't touch anyone else's.
- Only session coaches are to set up and put away cones, marker strips etc. at training
- Please park on the left side of the car park when you arrive (that's the side nearest the pitch).
- Ensure you sign in and your name is on the session register each time you attend training.
- If you have symptoms or if you start to feel unwell then don't come to Goosedale or leave immediately, ensuring the session coach has been informed.
- Hand sanitiser is to be provided as part of the first aid kit, though it is suggested good practice for players to have hand sanitiser regardless.
We will continue to operate in line with England Hockey's Covid-19 guidelines and update this page accordingly. Everything else is in line with Goosedale Sports Club's policy on using the public amenities, so be sure to pay attention to the signs at the club when you attend.
Stay safe and have fun!